Information for Scandinavian students – University of Copenhagen

Forward this page to a friend Resize Print Bookmark and Share

Department of Psychology > International students > Prospective Students > Information for Scandi...

Scandinavian students


The Department of Psychology is part of the Nordplus network on Psychology along with the following institutions:

  • FINLAND Helsingfors Universitet
  • FINLAND Östra Finlands Universitet
  • FINLAND Jyväskyla Universitet
  • FINLAND Tammerfors Universitet
  • FINLAND Åbo Universitet
  • FINLAND Åbo Akademi
  • NORWAY Universitetet i Bergen
  • NORWAY Universitetet i Oslo
  • NORWAY Universitetet i Tromsø
  • SWEDEN Göteborgs universitet
  • SWEDEN Linköpings universitet
  • SWEDEN Lunds universitet
  • SWEDEN Stockholms universitet
  • SWEDEN Uppsalas universitet

Applications for these agreements are handled by your home university. If your home university is on the list and you want to apply, please contact the international coordinator or the student advisors at your home university.


Nordlys is administrated by the International Office. Please contact the international coordinator or the student advisors at your home university if you plan to go on an exchange through Nordlys. 

Complete degree

In addition to the exchange agreements, Scandinavian students can apply for the full Bachelor's and Master's programmes.

For information on admission to the Bachelor's programme, please visit Bacheloruddannelser - Guide til studievalg og optagelse (in Danish) and Internationale eksamener (in Danish).

Information on applying for the Master's programme can be found at Kandidatuddannelser - Guide til studievalg og optagelse (in Danish).