Contact at Psychology

As a new student it is difficult to figure out who to contact and in what situation.

Need a signature?

If you need a signature for papers from back home; learning agreements, certificates of arrival etc. you can send them electronically to

Anything to do with course registration!

If you have questions regarding your course registration, you can send a mail to Should you wish to drop a course be aware of the cancellation deadline. 

Need a re-examination?

If you have questions about re-examination and how it is handled, contact the International Team at If you wish to sign up for a re-examination, contact the Exam Office at

Need a transcript of records?

The International Office sends 3 hard copies to your home university. Read about the procedure and timeline at under transcript of records on the website of the International Office.

If you cannot wait for the International Office to send the transcript of records to your home university, you can print out an unofficial transcript on KUnet under Self-Service. You can also ask the Student Information Desk at CSS Building 5 Room 5.1.34 to print and stamp it for you.