About the PhD programme
Entering the PhD programme requires an academically relevant Danish master's degree or equivalent qualifications, such as a master's degree from a foreign university.
The PhD programme is a three-year full-time course. The candidates individually plan their study, which involves:
- A supervised scientific research project
- Courses corresponding to six months studies (totaling 30 ECTS points)
- Teaching and knowledge dissemination
- Networking with active research groups - preferably international groups
- A thesis and public defense of the thesis
More information can be found at: Regulations for the PhD programme in Psychology.